SEARCH FOR TITLES

# - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

THE LIST

CYBERTRONIC UPDATE 2.1.11

Currently, while I am reviewing films on an ongoing basis, the site is not entirely complete, but is still constantly being updated. I will eventually get to all the movies on"The List, " but until then, you can look at the IMDB listings for the films I have not yet reviewed. Hopefully in the future, there will be video reviews, hosted on Youtube... The categories lists will be further completed, and for the first time in internet history, here you will find information specifically on cybertronic science fiction films. That means no monsters, no alien invasions, no time travel...to weed through, unless of course they're all about cyborgs and computers. Hopefully you will enjoy finding movies you never heard of here on this site, I know I did when I compiled the list. Eventually, hopefully, all the rare films and practically unobtainable films will have their home here, and I will find a way to get them to you. So keep coming back to the site for further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment