SEARCH FOR TITLES

# - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

THE LIST

Blog is About to Be Updated

(Note: I have edited this post 30 times using Bloggers editing tools to set the font and size, and it literally does not work, another reason to move somewhere else. I've changed the font for this specific post with 30 attempts and look at it. I've chnaged the font size 30 times to make it bigger, look at the quality of Blogger -->)

Hello. It's time to update this blog. It may even move. There have been several changes to blogger since I've last used it. I don't appreciate these changes. Also, the lists here need to be updated. There are at least 1000 movies in these lists, however, more need to be added and they need to be updated. Because of the changes of Blogger, many pages I created here either no longer exist or actually cannot be edited. That sucks. The intention of this site was to offer information about all these Cybertronic Films, and expand with links and trailers. Originally, the main information was linked to IMDB. This needs to change.

I will be leaving Letterboxd along with all my lists. All the major movie websites are about to become completely unreliable, since they are now owned by huge corporations, and they will begin dictating to people what they can and cannot post, and the straight information may change in the next coming years. This site will either remain open, or be moved and expanded. I no longer trust IMDB, Letterboxd, Rotten Tomatoes, The Movie Database or any other huge movie website. This information should be maintained and archived in a place without any of these proposed changes by these sites.


What should be coming here is complete lists, but info that will be archived and protected regarding these films. Access should be to all people around the world without censorship. Also, my reviews should remain as they are, without censorship, which also means I may have to move this entire site.

For now, hundreds of new films will be added to the lists here on this site, so that no one has to ever visit Letterboxd again if they do not want to. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment